Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Tribute

I love, when you talk about me
as, it feels that I am worth being with you.

I love, when you walk with me
as, it feels that I am going in a right direction.

I love, when you ask me to do things for you
as, it feels that I can perform things in a better way.

I love, when you eat with me
as, it feels that I am having Great God's blessings with me.

I love, when you take my name in front of 100 people
as, it feels that I am special among them.


-- Thanks for being with me today and always --

1 comment:

Amit Gauba said...

Good hai jee!!!
:)
Keep Going.
English bee achchee hai :)

Poem's theme is greatly followed in its words.
amit

नजाने क्यों

 नजाने क्यों, सब को सब कुछ पाने की होड़ लगी है नजाने क्यों, सब को सबसे आगे निकलने की होड़ लगी है जो मिल गया है, उसको अनदेखा कर दिया है और जो...